About me and the reason of this site NOTJUSTREADY(NJR) - NOTJUST READY (NJR)

Ads

Post Top Ad

Ads

About me and the reason of this site NOTJUSTREADY(NJR)

Share This
My name is Daniel Arunsi, I was born in the in the family of seven (7) five girls and two boys am the six Child in the family , my father is late (Mr Ude Arunsi) my mother is still alive and healthy. I am from Amurie Nkporo in Ohafia LGA Abia State, Nigeria.

My prayers to God is, i want to make something good out of this my website also let my website be popular to the world, let it be a website people around the globe will recognize and visit.

The reason I created this blog is to express my feelings here also to published information that occur around me or around in the world.

In this blog we promise to post relevant and real information, we can't post any information that can decieve you or any body.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad